Link Title Attributes For Social Media Buttons In Pro

Hi There,

I’ve been focusing a lot on web accessibility lately and I’ve just noticed that the social media buttons in the Pro header and footer don’t have a link title attribute.

I’m wondering if there is a way to add a html link title attribute to the social media buttons. There’s an alt text box for images, but no title text box for buttons or social.

Any thoughts on how I could add this easily?

If not, could I suggest this is added to the next release? It’s fairly simple, but quite important for web accessibility.

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the heads up,we’ll add this as featured request.

Have nice day,
Cheers!

1 Like

Great thanks for the update here. It’d be awesome if it was in the next release :wink:

Hello Dan,

We can’t give you the assurance to implement the feature in next release as all of these items are discussed internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. But we would like to assure you that we are listening to the feedback’s we are getting and based on the inputs we will implement more features in upcoming release.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.