Link the Column

I am trying to link my columns to a page, and originally it worked (on my home page), however, on my new page, it’s not working.

Hi there,

I assume you are talking about this section of your website:

If that is the case kindly add the Javascript code below to X > Launch > Options > JS:

(function( $ ) {
  $(function() {
  	var theColumn = $('.marginless-columns .x-column');
    theColumn.css('cursor', 'pointer');
    theColumn.each(function() {
    	var theLink = $(this).find('a').attr('href');
    	$(this).on('click', function(){
    		window.location.href = theLink;
    	});
    });
  });
})(jQuery);

The code above basically searches for each column of a section which has marginless-columns class and looks for a link inside. If it finds the link he will make the whole column clickable and goes to that specific link.

Thank you.


Should I just insert the link in these places? And do I need . to do this for each column?

Hey There,

Each of your headline titles must be a link. For example:

<a href="http://example.com">AAU Basketball Tryouts</a>

This link will be pick up by the JS code and redirect the browser to the link.

Hope this make sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.