Link on Image only adding to the end of current link

Hi,
This is probably a question with a simple answer, but I’m new to this and learning.

I am working on a site and using the header builder. I have an image (logo and text) in the header, with a link to the homepage. It works when on the home page itself, and just reloads, yet when I am on another page and click on it, it just adds the link between to the end of the current link, resulting in a “page not found” of course.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, how did you write your link? Is it like this? /home
Try an absolute link instead e.g. http://example.com or if you want to link that image to your home page, just put / on the URL field.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks so much, “/home” worked!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.