Link not updating

Hello.
Just reaching out to you as I’m really scratching my head over this one.
I have a link on my front page and I’ve attached a link, which is correct, however, the link that it’s linking too is wrong. First some reason the page isn’t updating.

Have a look. www.bridgendphotography.com choose the weddings link in the middle of the page. It takes you to a 404 page. But the actual link in the editor is different. It’s like it’s not updating.
I hope this makes sense?

Kind regards
Dafydd

Hi @Dafyddsnelling,

Thanks for writing in.

I believe you have caching plugin that prevents your changes to be saved. If not, please share us your admin credentials in secure note so we could check your closer.

Thanks

Hi @nico
So simple when you know how. Fixed it perfectly. Thank you so much :laughing:
Regards
Dafydd

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: