Link multiple columns and rows together?

Hello is it possible to link multiple columns and rows together to create one table that is all linked together?

I created a custom pricing table because the classic element “pricing table” could not do what I wanted it to do, however now they custom pricing table I made consists of 11 rows, each with 5 columns. I would like to link all these together so for example when viewed on mobile the columns and rows display as a nice looking table and it does not re-organize them.

Is this possible?

Hi There,

To clarify, you always want those columns to be side by side no matter what the screen size of the browser? By default it is responsive and columns stack up on top of each other on smaller screen size. Now if you don’t want it to stack up, it is possible with custom CSS but that would mean you might have 5 super smaller columns. 5 columns on a mobile view though possible is not recommended because the content on this column will not fit. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6Xi5IEQv. Even if the content is just text, and not headline, we can probably fit just 1 word per line.

I see what you mean, and I don’t want 5 super small columns.

Is it possible then to show certain rows/columns/sections based on if a user is on a mobile device or desktop?

I am thinking I can have my customer pricing table I made with several columns/rows show on desktop, and then create a pricing table image to be shown on mobile only.

Is there a way to do this so I have one section shown on mobile and not and desktop and then a second section that is shown on desktop but not on mobile?

Thanks!

Chris

Hey Chris,

It’s possible to hide a section based on screen size using the Hide During Breakpoints option available under the Customize tab. Please see the feature in this video https://youtu.be/GKjWQO_JNp0?t=521 (not related to pricing setup but you’ll see it in action).

Thanks.