Link from button to pre-filtered portfolio

Dear Team,

thanks for your awesome work on the X-Theme. I have the following question:

I’d like to link form a button to a pre-filtered portfolio. I set up a portfolio with around 15 categories. From a specific button I now like to link to a specific category on the portfolio page. Is this possible? And if yes, how?

Thanks for you help!

Cheers, Roman

Hi Roman,

Unfortunately this is possible with customization that outside the scope of our support. This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

1 Like

Is there some news regarding this matter? Also I need to do this, in particoular with a link.

Thanks

Hi @krealiners,

Thanks for writing around! Regretfully this is only possible with custom development .which is outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding!