Link color

Hi,

I have a mailto: Link in my footer. But I don’t know where I can administrate the hover-color for this. Because the default hover color makes the Link like invisible. Can anybody help?

See here: http://baumschule-vonderstrass.de/dev/

Thanks,
max.

Hi Max,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.text-4 .widget_text a {
   
    color: green;
}

Hope it helps

Hi Joao,

I’m afraid it is not working :frowning: the link itself on default is now like invisible, because to light. It seems, that it doesn’t effect the footer link.

Hi There,

My bad, I provided you the wrong code.

Please use:

#text-4 .widget_text a {
   
    color: green;
}

Hope it helps

Thanks, but there is no effect on the link :frowning:

Hi There,

Please try:

#text-4.widget_text a {
   
    color: green !important;
}

Thanks

this is working fine, thanks a lot!

Glad we managed to help!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.