Link appearing in navigation that I cannot delete

Recently, I started to update my website that has been ignored for a while. And, like anything that gets ignored, it develops issues. One issue I am having a lot of difficulty with is a link that is stuck in my navigation code that I cannot get to in order to delete it. I feel like I’ve tried everything I know (sadly, it’s not much) to get this resolved before coming here. I added a new menu to see if that would remove it and now that link is the only thing showing up.

Here is the link: http://www.dev.musclepainhelp.com/schedule

The problem is embedded in the first li tag under UberMenu.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and it seems that the code is added right in the UberMenu settings. I could not confirm this though since I haven’t seen your settings. Please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look.

Hope to hear from you.

Hello Again,

We have logged in using the given credentials and it does not work for us. It seems that the password is incorrect.
Please double check it.

Thank you.

My apologies – it should work with the credentials provided now.

Thank you for your help!

Hello There,

I was able to logged in to your site and I have figured the cause of this link. It is actually automatically added by “MINDBODY Login” plugin. This plugin adds the link to the primary menu when it is active. If you are not using this link or this plugin, I would suggest that you simply deactivate it.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Perfect – thank you! I very much so need this plugin, but I believe I can make it work as intended now.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.