Hey,
I’m trying to use the Line element in the visual composer, but unfortunately, they are not displayed at all.
They are only visible when I switch to the grid view.

Can you help me?
Br
Alex
Hey,
I’m trying to use the Line element in the visual composer, but unfortunately, they are not displayed at all.
They are only visible when I switch to the grid view.

Can you help me?
Br
Alex
Hi Alex,
I am confused with your statement and screenshot. On your statement, you are referring to visual composer, on screenshot, that seems to be skeleton view on pro content editor.
I visit your homepage and saw that it is from pro content editor. There is something wrong with your setup though.

See the Pro below the admin Panel. It shouldn’t be there. Can you try reinstalling Pro theme? Completely remove the theme here wp-content/themes/ and then download a new one from your dashboard and upload the theme again. Note to save a backup of your site though. Let us know how this goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.