Line Height Changed After 1.2.4 Update

Hi,

After updating to 1.2.4, the line height of the text in the “Recent website we’ve designed” has been dramatically increased and it looks ridiculous. This affects 8 items on this page (https://co50.com/website-builder/) and on 6 other pages. It is extremely upsetting that I would now have to go into every page and change the line-height of this area, but that doesn’t even work. It’s at 1.4 which is what it was before the update. Changing it to 1.0 or 0.5 or anything under 1.4 has no effect at all.

Guys - I need a quick fix to correct this on all applicable pages using the least amount of time possible. Thank you.

Hey @co50,

The issue is because your body has a line-height of 1.8.

I’m not sure where it’s coming from because it 's from a combined and minified CSS file. It could come from a third party plugin or from your customization. We need to know if Pro is causing it. I checked my test site and this does not happen so I could not count this as a bug yet.

A quick or band-aid fix (not recommended)? Add this code to your Global or Page CSS.

body {
    line-height: 1.4;
}

Change the value to 1 and it’ll look like this.

Please note though that we’re using custom CSS here where we shouldn’t be. Issues arising from the use of it and further enhancement would be outside the scope of our support.

Thanks.

Hi,

We have no custom CSS on-page, inline, or globally that sets a line-height anywhere.

I turned minification off and the line-height of 1.8 is attributed to your own Renew.css file. See attached. You’ll also notice it’s crossed out in Chrome, and overridden (not shown) by the element’s 1.4 line height. Except it’s not in actuality. Again, this just happened after the 1.2.4 update so it has to be a bug - we haven’t touched this page in over a month.

Can you try updating to Cornerstone 1.2.6 and X 5.2.4? We corrected an issue related to line height that might be the fix you need here.

Yup! All set. I told Kyle about this on FB. Glad you identified the update would fix this, and it did.

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.