Line Element doesn't work properly

Hi, I’m using the line element to separate rows, like on this page:
https://soundtrackz.de/games/assassins-creed-origins

Some lines are not visible. Even when I replace them with a line that is visible it doesn’t work. I thinks its always the same ones that don’t work. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I checked that page but can’t see any missing lines.

Can you provide us a screenshot on how it looks in your end.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. Actually it looks exactly as in your screenshot. I was talking about the thin 1px lines between the tracks like between the first and second track. As you can see there is no line. Actually in your screenshot it looks like there is a barely visible line but on my screen there is no line at all.

I just don’t understand why, because I just duplicated the lines, so they should all be exactly the same.

Thanks in advance!
Dennis

Hi there,

I do not see what you shared. here is what I see:

I used the Google Chrome browser. Please clear your browser cache or check the website with another machine.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.