I am using latest pro version
The new text element does not process line breaks (</br>) in the output. They do appear in the html mode of the editor as well as in page builder preview.
I am using latest pro version
The new text element does not process line breaks (</br>) in the output. They do appear in the html mode of the editor as well as in page builder preview.
HI there,
Instead of using a block grid element, try setting the columns of the row container to 2 column then use Text elements for the text.
Hope this helps.
Is there an ETA for block grid fix?
Hi there,
There is no news, but this isn’t a bug, line breaks works okay on my site within block grid element. Would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? I like to personally test the line-breaks.
Thanks!
Secure note added above
Hi there,
I just tried it and it works, both standard line breaks (enter key) and <br>. A sample URL is in the secure note.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.