Hi,
I have a gap/line between a section curve and its section. Do you know how to fix this? The site is https://thecircleathlc.co.uk and i have attached a screen capture.
thanks.

Hi,
I have a gap/line between a section curve and its section. Do you know how to fix this? The site is https://thecircleathlc.co.uk and i have attached a screen capture.
thanks.

Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! I have tested your site on my end, but I could not see a line as you have specified (see screenshot below). Is there any particular browser or a device that you’re experiencing this issue ?

Let us know.
Thanks!
Hi There,
I checked in Mac Chrome but no issue found.

Not sure if you have any caching issue in your browser. Please try clearing it!
Thanks
Thanks guys. It seems like it only appears when you are logged into the site (when the WP management bar is at the top pf the screen) so it looks fine live.
Thanks all.
You are most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.