Limited nr of lists of mailchimp causes chaos

Hello dear staff, I’m really happy with X except for this recurring problem. I feel frustrated it keeps happening. I lost clients and work connections over this. So please can you help me fix this?

I don’t remember how we solved it last time… but again I’ve been spending lots of time with you guys and MC. Maybe because of a new update it’s now a mess again? I don’t know.

So… Here we go again.

I can only add up to… say… about 20 (?) Mailchimp mailinglistnames to my Mailchimp integration. Then, when I add (say) nr 21, the first mailinglistname falls off the list of mailinglistnames. This is because I can only attach to X a max amount of mailinglists.

Mailchimp says: “It seems like Theme X might have a 20 list limit when viewing MailChimp lists.”

Unfortunate I can not choose which lists are attached to X, so that means: if I added lately 5 new mailinglists to Mailchimp, the integration in X (after refresh) will add those 5 new mailinglistnames to the list. That means that 5 older mailinglistnames fall off the list. And the sign up form that was attached to it, then get randomly assigned to another list. Now, you can imagine the confusion!

Please dear staff, every time this happens again and I am so tired of it… please can you solve this for me? I’ve been over and over on this topic again. I forgot what we found as a resolution. I cannot trace it back.

Kindly,
Mrs X

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I searched the forum and old forum posts and I can’t find any related issues. But I think I remember something similar before, would you mind directing me to the exact URL where this issue was discussed? And please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials for testing. And the FTP too since I may need to check the lists being loaded through var_dump array.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.