Limit PDF width for Feature List Item link

Hello All,

Thanks for all of your support to help me get BlakeAfterProm.com up and running. I’m being lazy and asking this before experimenting.

The Things you might need section has links to PDFs (a dummy one right now with PDF in the middle) for its Feature List Items. Links go to the PDFs themselves in the wp-uploads folder. The PDF pops full screen width right now, and I’d like to control the max pixel width of the document.

Is there js I can embed to control PDF width, or will X let me use a PDF viewer plugin’s shortcode in the HREF field? Link Text looks great as it is, and I don’t want to change its style.

I’ve seen plugins that let one embed PDFs in Posts. Is this the solution I’m looking for? Many thanks for a pointer in the direction that involves the least head-banging for us both!

Hey,

I think that isn`t possible and you can find some PDF plugins for WordPress searching by this in the Google, but we can’t tell you with 100% of assurance that it will be work.

Which part isn’t possible?

Hi there,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!