I had lightbox displaying videos (.mp4) on clickable gifs working on my website for many months. Recently, it has stopped working probably after the most recent X-theme update.
I took a quick look at this post because my Lightbox has stopped working as well.
When I head over to your site the Lightbox is working. The videos pop up with music for me.
Hello There,
Thanks for posting in! I have checked the url and click the image. The lightbox is perfectly working.
You might be having a caching issue. Always keep in mind that after every updates, you must clear your site caches, plugin caches and your browser cache. You can make use of private browsing mode or Incognito mode in testing your site again.
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.