Lightbox to low

Hello, I have a Problem with my website… the lightbox popup is alway to low… it seems that the css style “top” is set to high but I cant change it. I guess its calculated by a js for every image individually. Can you please help me?
For example on this site: http://www.gobio-gmbh.de/leistungen/biologische-testverfahren/algentest/

Thank you so much!
Simon

Hi there,

I checked the front end of your website and found out that there is an error in the customizer. Please kindly go to Appearance > Customize > Additional JS and remove the tag as you do not want that in the code.

See if it fixes the lightbox problem. If not please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your Wordpress Dashboard to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello, thank you for your answer but it is not working… I don´t know what is the problem.

I am going to send you the URL/User/Pass…

Thank you.
Simon

Hey Simon,

It looks like you’re not using the X integrated image element and your lightbox is powered by a third party plugin (WP Globus). Regretfully, we do not have support for third party plugins.

Please use the X Image and Responsive Lightbox elements instead. Please see this sample setup I created in your site http://www.gobio-gmbh.de/x-support-test/

See the links below for usage instructions.

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/images/
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-lightbox/

Thank you for understanding.

Hello Christian,
thanks for your answer… ok I got it – I wasn´t aware of that I am using the lightbox from a third party plugin.

Thank you very much for the links… they are a big help.
Simon

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.