Lightbox shortcodes missing styling?

Here’s the particular page I’m trying this on.

So I’ve been working on this for a few, wanted to throw some lightboxes here to make it easier to view the images overall. Looked around for a few and realized that X had some shortcodes for a lightbox, so figured I’d give it a shot. Works decently well, but it appears that something’s missing and it’s not showing styles appropriately. Inside the accordions are sets of images, each one hooked up to the lightbox. Is there someway to get this to look better aside from manually styling the element, or was that the original intent with this shortcode?

Greatly appreciate any thoughts or advice. Cheers!

Edit - Well, just realized that like 9 lightboxes are spawning for some reason. Guess I’m doing the lightbox thing wrong, lol, will dive back into documentation.

Hello @CipherBeta,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Sure, I suggest you to take a look at our KB section to learn more about X and Pro Theme. I checked your website and can see that you are using old version of Pro Theme 2.1.5. I suggest you to update Pro to the latest version 2.2.5 as running old version can cause conflicting issues.

To update Pro Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Pro Theme.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.