Hi, I want to have a lightbox with formatted text and maybe a photo pop up when a Classic Promo item is clicked. See this demo page - when user clicks a team member, a box should pop up with more info about them. https://www.tellasia.org/?page_id=262 Please advise.
thanks
Leanna
Hey there,
Regretfully, this is not a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development but that would be outside the scope of our support.
We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.
Thank you for your understanding.
I’d love this feature as well. Is there a current solution for displaying team member bios in a lightbox?
Hi there,
Not yet available, but I think possible with custom coding. Or you may try 3rd party plugins that offer inline or DHTML lightbox where you can add content of your own.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.