Lightbox on portfolio (integrity)

Hi,
Would you please tell me how I can make my portfolio items be shown on a lightbox window when clicked instead of going to the single portfolio page? I am using Integrity Stack, and a child theme.
I have searched the database but I found answers for other stacks and older versions of the X, it doesn’t work.
Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this.

I would recommend you either use the Essential Grid or The Grid which could achieve what you need. Both plugins come bundled in X.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Thank you for your quick reply! I will try one of those plugins.

You’re welcome, glad we help.

Have a nice day :slight_smile: