Lightbox not working in X Pro

Hi,

I have used the lightbox shortcode before, but it doesn’t seem to be working whatever I do in pro. I have tried adding into Cornerstone, & also manually in the “edit” option of the page in question.

Aswell as trying my own shortcode, I have tested all your examples on this page & not getting anywhere - https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/shortcodes-lightbox/165

Is the lightbox shortcode still supposed to be working in the latest version of x pro, because I had it working fine on a previous version.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, lightbox shortcode still works as always. Please test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Not only plugins but also custom scripts that you might have added to your site.

Also please ensure you are fully up to date and it is in a compatible version. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility).

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.