Lightbox Not Opening

Hi, I am using Essential Grid for a photo gallery and running into some issues with the lightbox. I have disabled the Essential Grid standard lightbox in the global settings and am trying to use Everlightbox. The problem is that the lightbox only opens for the first 3 images, and the rest of the images in the grid open in a separate page. I have tried two other 3rd party lightboxes and they do the same thing. I have also created other Essential Grids with the same result.

Here is the link to the gallery: http://bit.ly/2yy6hMX

Please let me know what I can do to fix this issue. Thanks!

Hey There,

It seems to work fine on my end:

Could you please tell us which browsers you’re using?

Thanks.

Yes, the first three images along the top open correctly in the lightbox, but all the images after that open differently. I am using Safari, but it is the same in Chrome as well. Are all 9 images opening similarly in the lightbox on your end?

Hi there,

I can confirm that items loaded through ajax aren’t functioning correctly with the lightbox. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? I like to change some setting to see if this is pagination related.

Thanks!

Thank you for your help. Here it is

Hi there,

I can confirm this issue, the lightbox won’t work on items loaded through ajax. I’ll add this to our issue tracker.

For the meantime, please disable the Smart Loading while using the lightbox.

Thanks!

Thanks for your help

You’re welcome.