Lightbox Issues - Script Error + Won't Stay Open

Hey there,

Thanks for your time on this. I am having a couple of issues with the lightbox functionality. There are 2 (seemingly) separate issues here.

  1. Lightbox has script errors, lightbox won’t open - https://croxley.com/brooklyn/

I have the images I want to be used with the gallery selector I designated (.galleryyy), but it won’t load.
[lightbox selector=".galleryyy" deeplink=“true” opacity=“0.875” prev_scale=“0.75” prev_opacity=“0.75” next_scale=“0.75” next_opacity=“0.75” orientation=“horizontal” thumbnails=“true”]
[image src="/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/FloatingWingCroxleyFRONTPAGE.jpg" link=“true” class=“galleryyy”]

Error;
Uncaught TypeError: a.toLowerCase is not a function
at X (eval at (vendor-ilightbox.min.js:97), :1:2121)
at HTMLImageElement.eval (eval at (vendor-ilightbox.min.js:97), :1:10892)
at Function.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at aa.attachItems (eval at (vendor-ilightbox.min.js:97), :1:10716)
at aa (eval at (vendor-ilightbox.min.js:97), :1:6820)
at a.fn.init.g.fn.iLightBox (eval at (vendor-ilightbox.min.js:97), :1:54522)
at HTMLSpanElement. (cs-body.js?ver=2.0.6:1)
at cs-body.js?ver=2.0.6:2
at NodeList.forEach ()

  1. The lightbox acts irregularly. It opens then closes when you click it an image, or the (View Photos) button - https://croxley.com/farmingdale/
    same selector as above

Thanks!
Mike

Hi Mike,

Can you create a test page with just one image and a lightbox shortcode just to check if lightbox works.

Plesae let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hey Paul,

Yes it works fine here - https://croxleys.staging.wpengine.com/sandbox-2/

Thanks

HI Mike,

1.) I am seeing a different setup when I check this page: https://croxley.com/brooklyn/ thus I can’t confirm where the issue is coming from.: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQojIIbF9

2.) I didn’t see any lightbox on this page with the selector galleryyy. Have you change setup already? I can see some lightbox though on this page that is working fine.

Hey there,

I ended up getting rid of the gallery since I couldn’t figure it out. Thanks for your help
Mike

You’re most welcome!