Lightbox in Portfolio Items

Hello, My portfolio item images all go into lightbox when clicked as in this page
I can’t recall how I did this originally (it was without using shortcode on each page). Now I’d like to turn this off but I cannot figure out how to do so. I appreciate any help!

Hi There,

Please refer to this article.

Hope it helps

Hi Joao, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I’m not sure the link has the information I need. To reiterate, my site is setup in such a way that all image links open in a lightbox. I know this was done globally, not by adding shortcode to each page (as your recommended article suggests). My question is how can I make that stop? If needed I can provide credentials for you to take look under the hood.

Hi There,

Does your portfolio posts came from the same templates? Sorry I was not able to inspect the link that you provided above because it requires a login, though I did inspect a few other of portfolio posts and all of them has a lightbox shortcode added via a text element at the bottom of the page content.

If you preview your portfolio posts in skeleton mode, you should able to see the Text element that I am referring to.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!