Lightbox hoover icon

Hello there, as suggested, I realize a table on this page: http://sjo-hokar.it/insertpwd-ce/home/stato-maggiore/
Would be possible hovering a table cell or the shortcode icon, or clicking on those, be able to show an image related to the hovered cell or icon.
I try with the lightbox shortcode with no result.

Any suggestions ?

Thank you very much, best regards,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

The page is password protected. I can’t see your setup. We need to check why lightbox is not working. Please share password on a secure note.

Posted the secure note with the password.

Thanks

Hello There,

I have seen your table and it turns out that you have a custom table code along with your thumbnail on hover. It looks perfect already. Could you please elaborate on what you want to do with it? For your reference, you can check out the lightbox shortcode from here: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-lightbox/

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.