Lightbox freezing up

I am using the latest version of x as of 7-19-2017

We are using Visual Composer for page editing.

Please visit the following page for an example of the issue.
http://desks-incorporated.com/conference-tables

Once you click on an image, there are no arrows and if you try and click another thumbnail or use the arrow key it freezes after the first advance.

Please advise.

Hi,

Would you mind creating a test page then add just 3 images and one lightbox element and see if that works.

This is so we can isolate where the issue is coming from.

Thanks

Sure here you go.

http://desks-incorporated.com/test-ilightbox/

I picked some images at random. They are rather large so loading time was slow. but it does work. SO please help find the conflict.

P.S. I am not receiving emails when you reply to this post. It is set to follow.

Hi,

I tried adding a new set and it works.

http://desks-incorporated.com/test-ilightbox/

So there is something in your page that is causing the issue.

Try to re-create your page, adding bits by bits while checking every time.

With regards to email, by default, the email notifications were disabled. If you want to receive updates in your email, you need to enable the setting. Please go to your profile and change it: https://theme.co/apex/forum/u/mncrdavis/preferences/emails

Thanks

So, I tried what you suggested, but it kept on happening. I finally searched and found another article that said to disable deep linking. That solved it. You should make a note.

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.