Lightbox and ACF

Hi, I’m building a layout that pulls images from the ACF Gallery field and shows one large main image and 4 small ones beside it.

I have created a Div around all the images and made that the provider using the Dynamic Content provider, ACF Post Field, entering the Gallery as key. Then Divs around the Large and smaller images that I set as Consumers.

I want to show a lightbox when clicking on any image. I’ve added the shortcode to the page and it seems to trigger fine…but none of the images are getting pulled in.

I’m not sure what the issue is. Can you help please?

THanks,
Darren.

Hello Darren,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site URL, it seems that you have set the ACF field return type as an array I would suggest you please change it to URL and then check it again. If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey @DesignMunky,

Please disable the 2 factor authentication on your site so we can get in. If this is not possible, please copy your site to a staging server the give us the Staging Login URL.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.