Licensing issue

Hi Guys, Thanks for the earlier response, however, i wasn’t able to go further so I thought i would start again.

I purchase a license for the website and registered it, was working well but the website was scrapped and the hosting terminated.
I did not revoke the license, it was used for studioprophotobooth.com.au.

I have started fresh using my pc as a localhost to the development work and this is where i am stuck.
I dont how or where to reset my license and also how to activate the local host, I will not be going live on a hosted site for quite some time.
Can you please help with this one, please.

Hey There,

You can manage your validations inside apex in the dashboard by clicking Licenses link. In there you can see which purchase codes are assigned to which domains and you are able to remove them.

To validate a local environment you will need to setup a vhost for your local environment. You can find out how to do that by googling vhost and your specific local environment setup. If you have any issues on the way feel free to reach out to us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.