License won't validate since migrating to Cloudways

Hi Guys,

I have had a valid license I purchased back in March and have used it since then but recently I have moved the site over from GoDaddy to Cloudways along with 12 other sites. This is the only one I am having an issue with but the license will not validate.

The site is: http://healthcare-platform.com

I recently added a security certificate to it but when I try entering the URL on the license manager with or without the https the result is the same. INVALID LICENSE.

Thanks - Skeeter

PS - Happy New Year and thanks for a great theme!

Never Mind - I am an idiot!

I upgraded to Pro and then never bothered to convert the license to PRO! SMH

Sorry about that. Please ignore! LOL

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.