License won't validate even though it says success

Hi there, earlier today I changed the domain name of my WordPress site. Afterwards I went into Single Licenses in my Themeco account and changed the Location of my license from glyphvideography.com (my old URL) to glyphvisual.com (new URL).

When I login to WordPress and enter the license code on the X tab, it gives me a success message, and then goes right back to displaying the " Your license of X is not validated" message. I’ve tried multiple times over the past 20 minutes and the same result happens each time.

I’m trying to work on my site but can’t use any of the X plugins I rely on until the license validates so this is a bit of hindrance. Any help would be appreciated.

I just tried again after an hour and it worked. You can mark this topic as resolved.

Hey @one_eyed_man,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sometimes there’s a communication issue between your server and our server that’s why the validation doesn’t work when you try to validate it for the first time but we’re glad that it is now working properly on your end.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.