License Validation Issue

Hello, I’m getting this error message when attempting to validate my license:

“Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.”

When I click “Details” it says:

array(5) {
[“headers”]=>
array(0) {
}
[“body”]=>
string(0) “”
[“response”]=>
array(2) {
[“code”]=>
int(0)
[“message”]=>
string(0) “”
}
[“cookies”]=>
array(0) {
}
[“filename”]=>
NULL
}

I registered the license with Apex, I’ve done this 3 times already and this is the first time I’ve had this particular issue. Please help! Thanks!

I just noticed the website had an outdated version of WP. I updated to the current version. Still have the same issue except now when I click “details” I get this message:

cURL error 7:

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi There,

Your error denotes that your hosting provider is blocking the connection theme.co validation server. You will need to get in touch with them and make sure that cURL is enabled and allowed to connect to our validation servers (IP: 34.199.208.181)

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This fixed it, thanks!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.