License validation is failing

Hi,

Thanks for an awesome theme. License validation on one of my websites is failing with below error:

Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details

and upon clicking Details I get the below error

cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds

Please help. I will share the domain details in a private reply.

Domain:
silverbeachcafe.com

Hi @kamalv,

Thanks for writing us.

You have a Curl related limitation or issue:

cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds

Using the error message above, you can contact your webhost. Here is a form letter you may use:

Hello [provider],

My WordPress installation is having a hard time making outbound HTTP requests. I’m using X theme and it makes a request to community.theme.co for setting up automatic updates. Here is the error message I’m receiving:

[screenshot, or copy/paste the verbose error message (see above regarding the &x-verbose flag)]

Could you please do the following?

– Ensure my site can reach this domain: community.theme.co
– Ensure cURL is working, and allow_url_fopen is enabled.
– Ensure PHP is configured with the latest CA Root Certificates.
– Check into the error message above.

Please advise on anything you discover.

Please also see https://theme.co/apex/kb/connection-issues/ for more possible solutions.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.