License Validation failed

Hello, there,
I need help with license validation.

I am getting an error, “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid”.

I had the site validated before but I had to reinstall the site. Now, we are getting this error.
When I click “details”, then it shows nothing but “go back”, nothing in the window.

My license is registered on Apex already.

https://hanahosting.com/donthineni/

Help pelase.

Hello @hanagroup,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please delete X from Appearance > Themes and Cornerstone from Plugins > Installed Plugins completely. After that download fresh version of X Theme and install the same. Once installation is complete, proceed to validate X Theme from X > Validation. There is no need to install Cornerstone manually as it will get automatically installed.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you, Prasant, for a fast response.

Your instruction worked. The license is validated now.

:yum:

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.