I am using bluehost, I activated x theme n validated. It worked , now I get above error. I believe when I purchased hosting site was on staging domain name, it’s been linked to dummy domain. Plz make it working for my actual domain.
www.spoiltpups.com
Can any one please help me resolve this issue??
Hello @Siddartha05,
Thanks for asking. Hope you’re having a great day 
I tried validating the but I am getting the same error message on my end too Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account..
I think under your licence manager, the purchase code is still assigned to old domain. To fix that please use the following URL and change the URL that’s assigned to the purchase code. https://cloudup.com/cExYar7FxX4
https://theme.co/apex/licenses
Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.