License upgrading

Hello, my company currently has purchased 4 licenses, 2 of which have the option of upgrading to PRO for free (for domains tondinimetalli.it and citytech.eu) and one (domain supportigrafici.it) does not have this option. The fourth is a newly acquired PRO. But we are interested in upgrading to supportigrafici.it and not to other domains. I can sacrifice one or both domains tondinimetalli.it and citytech.eu and give me the chance to do free upgrade on supportigrafici.it?

thanks
Michele Bonetti

Hey There,

You can switch out purchase codes as often as needed so there is no problem with changing one site’s license and then convert the other once done. Hope that helps!

So is this something I can do in autonomy? how should I proceed? Do you just need to edit the URL associated with an purchase code?

Hi There,

You can unassigned and re-assign your licenses as you want on your license page.

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Hope it helps