License reset - Validation and Revoke of License not possible

Dear Support team
Sorry to bother with a “common” problem but im some kind of stuck…
After moving our new homepage from test.adress to its production adress i was trying to validate it in the new webadress.
After input license code i get back an error

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

I understand the process of revoking from the old site adress and validatin in the new adress.
But there s no way validating my license. I think i´ve tried everything, beginning with the new full and correct adress in the themeco dashboard, over deactivating the plugins in wordpress, updates and so on.
I guess the problem is, that the license is stuck on the test-site, which is no longer reachable, so that i cant revoke it there.

Is there a possibility to reset the license in your system?

Hope you can help me
thanks a lot

Rs1

Hello Raphael,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your license page and it is assigned to a URL. Please be aware that you can only validate the theme with the license code that it is assigned to.

See the secure note.

Please log in to your Themeco account, go to the license page, and reassigned the license code to the URL that you are validating the theme.

Hope this helps.

Hello Ruenel,
thank you very much but i already trtied…
This is already the new URL im trying to validate my license on.
Here i always get the old reply:

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account

During the setup of our new homepage the license wass set to https://test.xxxxxxxx.
After finish this wordpress site was moved to the new main adress.
Here i´m trying to validate it without success.
What now?

rs

Hi Raphael,

To further help you with your issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Is there a resolution to this issue? I have the same issue. I have many licenses. Several I use for different sites in development before the client buys their own so I need to change the domain when I am done with one and need it for another. Please let me know how to fix.

Hello @cforge,

Thanks for writing to us.

Our license support two URL one for live site URL and 2nd one for staging site URL.

You can add you live site URL in the “Location” text box as shown in the above screenshot and you can add you staging site URL in the “Staging” text box.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Marc, sorry to bother you,
but is there already a solution?
I supplied my login information via secure note.
Hope you can help me,
thanks

Hi Raphael,

It seems there are two more sites that has been attached, please check if that those sites are not validated with the same license. If that is not the case I would request you to troubleshoot the following common issues to recognize the reason behind your problem.

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

I would also suggest you try the solution given by my colleague in previous posts.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello tristup,
thank you for looking up the wordpress menu.
Both other sites you mention also not able to validate or not using X-theme.
Your hint with the location issues is not useful. i tried them all.
The Error-message im getting back is:

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account

My Main problem is:
the original validation is stuck on an old URL, which is no longer reachable for me.
So in fact im not able to revoke this old validation.

Please, please please
Help me

Hi Raphael,

I was trying to point out that, you have set up a multisite with the main domain intern.*******.de. In case of multisite, you need to validate the main domain adding that into your Themeco account dashboard instead of the current one.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

HI Tristup,
now you made the point.
And it works!

Thank you very much for teh help and the patience

Hi Raphael,

Great that it works.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.