License question - domain change

Hello,
please excuse my poor english.
I have a question about the licenses.
Let`s say my domain is: x.com and I installed my x-theme site on
new.x.com
I also want to buy some pro-versions of plugins, too.
My plan is to build the page at new.x.com an when its done, I would like to move the page to
x.com
My question is: Do I get a problem with the pro version of x-theme and the pro-plugins when I move to my main site?

Thank you very much for your help!
Greetings
Hannes

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

There should be no problem with the license, you can re-assign your license to the new domain after moving it, then re-validate it.

What you need to pay attention is the migration as it may break your site, you should use proper tools when migrating your site. Like All in one migration plugin, Blogvault service, and so on.

Thanks!

Thank you very much!

You’re welcome.