License problems

I apologize in advance, I am new to using the support system so I had previously emailed to the info@ email address…

Long details as short as possible…

My x had been validated, but cornerstone was not and was requesting validation, however; I haven’t been receiving auto updates as I was still on x 4.3.

I’ve been trying to update x and have tried multiple methods, through wp and manualy thru ftp…In both cases my license is not working.

“Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid”

I will restore my wp environment again but I would really like to update both x and cornerstone as I know there are a lot of new features.

I was going to provide my login details but I don’t see the private option to do so securely.

Thank you ,

Mike

Hello Mike,

Thanks for writing in!

You seem to forget the url of your site. Could you please provide the url as well so that we can check it?

By default, Cornerstone will not ask you to validate it if you have validated X. There are two thing why this is happening. One, you are using a stand alone version of Cornerstone because you are not using X theme. Two, if you are using X theme, more likely, you have renamed the x folder to something else and this is why Cornerstone acted as if a stand alone plugin because it cannot find the x folder. To resolve this, you will have to rename the folder back to x.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.