License number no longer accepted

I’m unable to update the plugin; the license I have (copied directly from themeco via apex/themeforest) tells me I have an invalid Cornerstone license. Not sure where I can get either the correct license, if this isn’t correct or get the update corrected.

Hi there @texemb,

Thanks for writing in!

As you have an X license, Cornerstone will automatically validate when you validate X. Or are you trying to validate an individual install of Cornerstone without X? If so that wouldn’t work, you’d need a standalone Cornerstone license from CodeCanyon.

Can you paste your license code in a secure note, along with the domain you are trying to validate?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url of your site. I have checked it and it is not using X theme. Please understand that X theme license can only be used in validating the X theme. You cannot use X theme license to validate Cornerstone. If you use Cornerstone as a stand alone plugin or use Cornerstone with another theme like the one press plus theme that you are using, Cornerstone will always ask you to validate it. The only way to validate it is to have a separate Cornerstone license.

I would recommend that you activate X, validate X and update X theme and Cornerstone. You can switch over to your one press plus theme after you have updated Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.