License manager not working today

I changed from the x theme on one site to non X. went to the manager and tried 5 hours ago to change like 15 times. Generally works perfect on a switch. Not today.

thanks

Hey @TJF85,

Thanks for writing in! I have test the validation in my local testing and it is working for me. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hi,

issue is on your server end. The old location of X theme was removed; cornerstone was removed. I went to the list of my license by url and removed old, added new url a good 15 times and remove add, I am getting

our code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

hope that helps clarify more!

Hi @TJF85,

You have several license codes in your Themeco Account. Please make sure that you have assigned the URL to one of your license codes that you are using to validate the X theme. Can you please provide us the license code and URL of the that you are validating so that we can doub le check it on our database?

Thank you.

I sent a secure note. the issue is the 9th license down counting both X and Pro licenses.

Deleted old URL and new won’t take even tho theme and Cornerstone is no longer on old site. Just isn’t revoking this time around. Normally works perfect.

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

Hi @TJF85,

To better help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.