All but one of my licenses (I have 3 plus an old X license) have vanished from the license manager.
Hey There,
Please log into your Envato account and go into the “Downloads” section in there you will see all your purchases and you can download the license text file which includes the purchase code. Provide us with all 3 purchase codes in a secure note and I will make sure to search them for you and see where they went/if they are assigned to a different account.
Hi, @DarylHatton,
Please consider what email you’re using to login into Apex.
Following the receipt link you sent through your secure note, I notice there are two accounts using emails from your domain, the first is this one, with only one license, and another with more licenses, include the ones related to the receipt order you sent.
Try to enter on Apex using the same email address on your Secure Note.
Let us know if that solves your problem.
Thanks!