Hey Guys
I have a problem with my license key, when I’m entering it it says “ Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.“ I really don’t know what to do now!
Hey Guys
I have a problem with my license key, when I’m entering it it says “ Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.“ I really don’t know what to do now!
Hello There,
1] Please login to your account and revoke the license (if you have already assign it) https://theme.co/apex/licenses
2] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.your-domain.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address.
The main site and the development site should be different urls. If you do no have any development site, there is no need to assign it.
3] Go back to Wp Admin > X > insert the license again.
If that does not work, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.