License key, change domain

Hi team!

I have an x license that was put on netsky.co.uk for testing purposes until the site was set up, now its been migrated to edjcsmith.com and requires the license migrating.
Is this something you could assist with?

Please note, I have two license keys for X and have no idea which is which on your site. You’ll have to confirm with me which key to use after! :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance, appreciate the help!
Alex

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You can always revoke the validation from your license page and from your site. Please go to your license page here in Apex and remove the site in line with the purchase key then assign edjcsmith.com to that purchase key. Then you can log into your site’s admin and validate the purchase key ( if the validation won’t appear, then please click the revoke link under X logo in the overview page).

Not all of use has access to client’s licenses, I can’t really tell which license you should revoke. But you can always look and match the assigned URL to your previous staging URL and remove it.

Thanks!

1 Like