License Issues

I have 3 licenses for X theme. Two of the licenses are assigned to a production site and without issues.

I’m trying to connect the 3rd license to a ‘clientdev’ or staging domain, but no matter how I enter the staging site’s URL into the license registration section and when I attempt to connect the site using the purchase code I keep getting an error message. I don’t understand what is going on.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Purchase code (License key)

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for the information provided. I have resolved your issues and validated your site. Now you should be able to update X theme as well.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.