License issue

Hello

I would like to know if there’s a way to “cancel” a license from a website, the thing is, I’ve bought a license for a client, and that client didn’t pay me, so I would like to use that license for myself.

I’ve installed the theme on that client’s website, I understand that in my user panel I can indicate in which domain will the theme be active, I’ve already delete the client’s (that didn’t pay me) website from the license, is there a way to prevent that website from using the theme? or even better, to delete the theme from it?

I don’t have credentials to access the wordpress panel on that website, the client change them.

The domain of the site is chezmarblan.com

If there’s something I can do please tell me, I don’t want that client uses the theme because it didn’t pay for it!

Thanks!

Hi There,

Please try removing the license from your themeco license page and assigning to a new site.

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.