License issue - Unable to update

Hello Team

I am getting a strange error.

When trying to update X themes is says:

An error occurred while updating X: Update package not available.

In the update section it says:

You have version 7.1.1 installed. Update to 7.2.3
[Validate X to enable automatic updates]

I have a valid license and it says the following in the X theme validations section of the wordpress dashboard:

Your site is validated.
[Revoke validation]

In have been trying to update plugins and the theme for awhile now but this issue stops all updates. I am unsure if it is unrealated but I also get thios errors notification:

Warning : Use of undefined constant ‘x_product_validation_key’ - assumed ‘‘x_product_validation_key’’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/moment92/public_html/runner.noble-pro.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/helpers.php on line 78

I have uninstalled Cornerstone and tried updating but with no luck as I get the same issue.

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you disabled all your plugin first, then try to validate your website again.

Only if it’s not helping, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello Team

The details have been provided and access cleared.

Hello Stefan,

The given credentials are not working, please recheck once and send it again.

Thanks

The details have been updated

Hello Stefan,

A plugin can be causing this issue. Have you tested for a plugin conflict already? You can deactivate one plugin at a time and check the validation. What you can do is to put your site un under construction mode while testing for the plugin conflict. And if you want fast resolution, you can simply update the X theme manually. Kindly check out this documentation to know how to update manually:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello Team

I have tried 3rd party plugin checks with no luck. I will proceed with manual updating for now. Hopefully the new version does not have the same issues.

Thank you for testing the manual updating of X.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.