License issue revoke

I was developing a website for my client on http://dreality.allcitygraphixny.com/ . I am ready to go live on his website www.drealitywriting.com and when I input the license it tells me license is valid but in use with other website and must be revoked. I have revoked numerous times but still not working for me.

Hi There,

if you have revokes your licene from your Apex license page numerous times and it did not work, please provide us the license number and wp-admin credentials so we can take a closer look.

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, but it seems you already successfully validated the site?


Please clarify,

Cheers!

Yes I didnt hear back from you guys in time. I figured out the problem. Thank you for your time.

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.