License issue - I can't add a new license

I bought the theme in Theme forest and added the license to my Apex account without any issues.

Some time ago i bought the theme again in theme forest (i know that was dumb i should have just purchesed the license here) and i can’t add that new license to my apex account.

I am getting this message “Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.”

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please be informed that X theme can only be purchased in ThemeForest while Pro theme can be purchased in our website. Now if you have two purchases from ThemeForest, please post the purchase codes in your next reply so that we can check it where is has been registered to and what site it has been assigned to.

Thank you in advance.

Hi RueNel, thanks for you reply.
I will post the code as a secure note.

Note, that the code might have been used on a staging site that i don’t have access anymore.

Hi there,

I’ve looked into this and I can see that this license is registered to another user. It looks as though it has been registered by another person in your organisation as the email address uses the same domain. You’ll need to get that person to request the transfer if you want it to be associated to your account.

Thanks.

Thanks Matt for your help!
Can you tell me the procedure to transfer a license?

Hi There,

The owner of the apex account which has the license register needs to request himself that we free the license(de-attach from the account) in order that the license can be assigned to another account.

Hope it helps

Thanks Joao, can you tell me which one of this emails has the licencse [email protected] or [email protected] (or [email protected])?
Thanks

Hey there,

It’s currently registered to [email protected].

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.