License Isssue - Unable to update

Hello Team

I am getting a strange error.

When trying to update X themes is says:

An error occurred while updating X: Update package not available.

In the update section it says:

You have version 7.1.1 installed. Update to 7.2.3
[Validate X to enable automatic updates]

I have a valid license and it says the following in the X theme validations section of the wordpress dashboard:

Your site is validated.
[Revoke validation]

In have been trying to update plugins and the theme for awhile now but this issue stops all updates. I am unsure if it is unrealated but I also get thios errors notification:

Warning : Use of undefined constant ‘x_product_validation_key’ - assumed ‘‘x_product_validation_key’’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/moment92/public_html/runner.noble-pro.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/helpers.php on line 78

Please help

Hey Stefan,

I see that the site concerned is assigned to your license as the Staging site and your site uses X 7.1.1 and Cornerstone 4.1.2. They aren’t compatible according to our Changelog. Version incompatibility could cause such an issue.

Here’s what you could try first. Deactivate and delete Cornerstone and go to X > Validation and check the Cornerstone installation notice. X will provide you with the compatible version. You need to install it. Then, test updating X again then update Cornerstone.

If that doesn’t help, please give us the following info in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • cPanel username and password

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.