License failing to validate

I have a site license and it was working fine. Changed domain name once site was built and it no longer recognises my license.
I changed the website name within my themeco account. When I input the license code in ‘validation’ in wordpress, it says my site is validated. But then the message saying it’s not validated reapppears.
What do I need to do to fix this?

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues related to the Product Validation

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I am having the same issue as mentioned above. Please advise.

Hi Bekah,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you disable all your plugins first then re-validate your website. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

That worked! Thank you.

Hi Bekah,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

Can we please share what was actually done to fix? Having the same issue at the moment.

Hi @RubberDuckers,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you disable all your plugins first then re-validate your website. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a - I tried that to no avail. Its actually happened on about 5 of my sites recently so I’m thinking its more a license/validation issue on your end.

Hi @RubberDuckers,

To better help you with your concerns, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.